For our current design project, we are trying to capture all 26 letters of the alphabet by finding their naturally occurring forms outside. It's interesting to walk around and not only look for sticks or bricks that might form these shapes, but negative spaces, and different perspectives that allow the letters to become distinguishable. I uploaded a few that might not work yet, but I think the ideas are getting there.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
LETTERS
For our current design project, we are trying to capture all 26 letters of the alphabet by finding their naturally occurring forms outside. It's interesting to walk around and not only look for sticks or bricks that might form these shapes, but negative spaces, and different perspectives that allow the letters to become distinguishable. I uploaded a few that might not work yet, but I think the ideas are getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment